We may use your information in the following ways:
– to ensure that our Service is delivered in the most effective manner for you and your computer;
- – to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- – to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- – to provide customer service to you in relation to your use of the Service, to deal with enquiries and complaints relating to the use of the Service and to notify you about any changes to our service;
- – to administer, support, improve, optimise and develop our Service;
- – to produce reports which may be used, sold or published by us at our sole discretion provided that any data or reports will be anonymised and not refer to any individual user of the Services;
- for internal marketing and demographic studies to improve the products and services that we provide; and for security purposes.
- We may also use your information to provide you with our email notifications, newsletters and other marketing communications that either you request from us or which you consent to by opting in when completing a registration form on the this website. You may opt out from receiving such marketing communications from us at any time by notifying us in writing, contacting us or, alternatively, by following the procedure to ‘unsubscribe’ that is specified in the email that you receive.
UNITED WATER RESTORATION GROUPOF FREDERICKSBURG follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, UNITED WATER RESTORATION GROUP OF FREDERICKSBURG uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
Our Advertising Partners
Note that UNITED WATER RESTORATION GROUP OF FREDERICKSBURG has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites. What Are Cookies?
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
United Water Restoration does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
What Data we Collect & Usage of Data
We collect the following categories of information for the purposes explained below.
Device and browser information: This is technical information about the device or browser you use to access the Advertiser’s Digital Property. For example, your device’s IP address, cookie string data, operating system, and (in the case of mobile devices) your device type, and mobile device’s identifier (such as the Apple IDFA or Android Advertising ID, and any other unique identifier that may be assigned to the mobile device).
Ad data: This is data about the online ads we have served (or attempted to serve) to you. For example, how many times an ad has been served to you, what page the ad appeared on, and whether you clicked on or otherwise interacted with the ad. This data includes information about how well our clients’ ads and campaigns have performed, whether on our platform or on other platforms.
Data from Advertising Partners: This is data that we lawfully receive from other digital advertising companies that we work with (“Advertising Partners”) to help us deliver ads to you and recognize you across browsers and devices. This may include pseudonymous advertiser identifiers (meaning identifiers that help identify your browser or device, but do not directly identify you as a person) which some Advertisers or other third party Advertising Platforms choose to share with us – for example, your “Customer ID” with an Advertiser, a pseudonymous identifier (such as a cookie) associated with a hashed version of your email address, or demographic data such as age range. We may work with our Advertisers and Advertising Partners to synchronize their unique, pseudonymous identifiers to our own to enable us to more accurately recognise a particular unique browser or device and the advertising interests associated with it.
Opt Out of Personalized Advertising
On ads served behalf of https://uwrgfredericksburg.com/ our users can look for an AdChoices logo (the blue triangle) in the corner of the ad. Click the logo to learn more about interest-based advertising, who served the ad, and manage your ad options. You can also opt out of seeing personalized ads from AdRoll (and other companies) using the NAI opt out tool ( http://optout.networkadvertising.org/?c=1) Please note you will still see ads even if you opt out, but they will not be personalized by AdRoll. For more information please see our privacy notice https://uwrgfredericksburg.com/.